You Smile I Smile

You Smile I Smile
Sonshine: My Journey After the Loss of My Son

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

 I heard this lovely song by Collin Raye called "Love, Me" and the words reminded me of you. 

If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be
But I'm not gonna let you down
Darlin', wait and see
And between now and then
Until I see you again
I'll be loving you
Love, me

Yep, wait for me! Until we meet again, I'll be taking care of things down here. But I can't wait to see you again someday, sooner than we can imagine. Time flies and the older I get, the faster it is flying. No child was every more cherished, loved, and appreciated than you. I hope you knew that. Every child should be cherished. Well, you sure were (and still are). See you soon, Sonshine! Your mom loves and adores you.






No comments:

Post a Comment